If you feel led to partner with our family through giving financially, you can do so in two ways:
1. Checks should be made payable to Grace International Children’s Foundation, and please be sure to write “Miss. Med.” in the memo line (stands for Missionary Support – Medical Officer). These donations are tax-deductible in the USA, and tax receipt letters are issued annually. Checks should please be mailed to:
Grace International Children’s Foundation
5121 FM 359
Richmond, Texas 77406
2. You may also provide financial support using your credit card online, it’s easy and safe. You have the choice to make a one time donation or set up a recurring payment. You can set this up on Grace International Children’s Foundation web page for our family HERE. Please select “Missionary Support: Kelley” in the pull down Designation menu. Tax receipts are issued by email immediately after donating.
*Contributions are solicited with the understanding that Grace International Children’s Foundation has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.
Lulwanda Care Packages
If you are interested in sending a care package for Lulwanda Children’s Home, here are some items that would be useful:
- children’s Bible study materials
- bandaids (good, quality bandaids are hard to find here in Uganda)
- reading glasses (like the kinds you can get at the dollar store or any drugstore)
- gauze tape
- eye drops
- kids’ socks